Here is how you can overcome the Epson L120 L220 L310 L311 experiencing blink ink :First in fact the printer driver should be installed, otherwise already installed can Download Driver Epson L120 first at : Driver Epson L220, after which DOWNLOAD Software Resetter Epson L120 L220 L310 L311 for reset.
- Once downloaded after which extract the file and open the file AdjProg. exe
- Select Particular Adjustment Mode.
- The next thing is to select the printer series that could reset.
- Upon the Particular adjustment mode select Wast ink counter.
- Click Check, Checklist Main and Platen pad pad counter counter, Initialization, Finish.
Similarly, this post about how you can How you can Reset Printer Epson L120 / L220 / L310 / L311. Can be useful.